Dream. Work. Toil.
Accomplish. Achieve.


Give us a chance to assist you

We with decades of experience in education and migration support you in fetching all kinds of visas, scoring your best in language proficiency tests and assure a successful journey abroad.

Book An Appointment

Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa (476)


The Skilled Recognized Graduate visa allows the recent engineering graduates of recognized institutions to gain up to 18 months of skilled work experience.


The individual must have:

  • Under 31 years of age
  • Not have been the primary visa holder of a visa subclass of type 476 or 485.
  • Have completed an engineering degree at a recognized institution in the past two years.

Length Of Stay

18 Months

187-Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa

This Visa type allows skilled workers to work in Australia to gain permanent residence. It allows one to work and stay in Australia. One can apply from two different streams for the Visa as mentioned below:

  • The direct entry stream
  • The temporary residence transition stream


  • The applicant must be nominated by an approved Australian employer for a job in regional Australia.
  • One must meet the requisites for one of the two different streams of the Visa type
  • One must meet the required skills and qualifications.
  • One must qualify the English language requirement.
  • Must be under the age of 45 years.

189-Skilled Independent Visa

  • This Visa is for skilled people who are not sponsored by a family member, an employer or is nominated by the government and is one of the most applied for Visa in Australia.
  • It is a permanent residency Visa.
  • For this Visa type, one must submit an expression of interest.


  • Has minimum test pass marks of 65 points.
  • One should be under the age of 45 years.
  • Competency in English.
  • Relevant occupation/job.
  • Invited to apply.

Different types of travel visa:

Short stay tourist Visa (ETA):

  • This is for tourists and travellers who wish to stay in Australia for a maximum of 3 months.

Short stay business Visa (ETA):

  • This visa is for business travellers with the same validity of 3 months as ETA short stay tourist Visa.

Long-stay E600 Visitor Visa:

  • This visitor Visa allows tourists and travellers to stay in Australia for up to 12 months.
Coming Soon