187-Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa
- This Visa is a permanent visa that permits international skilled workers to work in Australia if nominated by an Australian employer. It allows one to work and stay in regional parts of Australia (except Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Brisbane, and Newcastle, Wollongong.)
- The applicant can apply from two different streams for this Visa as mentioned below:
- Via direct entry stream
- Via temporary residence transition stream
- Mandatory nomination for a job in regional Australia by approved Australian employers.
- Meet the requisites for any one of the given two different streams of the Visa type.
- One must possess the required skills and qualifications.
- One must be eligible for qualifying the English language requirement.
- The applicant must be under the age of 45 years.
AUD 3755 Onwards
887-Skilled Regional Visa
The visa grants legal permanent residence to its holders. This visa is for individuals who have lived in Australia for at least 2 years and worked for at least one year.
- The applicant must have worked full -time in a specified area for at least one year.
- The applicant must have stayed in regional Australia for a minimum of two years.
- The applicant must be holding a visa from subclass 495, 489, 475, 487, 496 or a bridging visa A / B after application for a visa of subclass 487, or 495, 489.
From AUD 385
132-Skilled Talent (Permanent) Visa
This Visa permits an individual to establish a new business or develop an existing one in Australia. It basically has two entry streams:
- Venture Capital Entrepreneur Stream: This stream is for people who have already sourced a significant amount of venture capital funding from any member of the Australian Venture Capital Association Limited. (AVCAL)
- Significant Business History Stream: This stream is for high caliber business owners or part-owners aiming to set up a business in Australia.
- One must own an invitation to apply for this Visa.
- Nomination by the Australian government is a must.
- One must own assets of AUD 1.5 million and have a business turnover of AUD 3 million. (for Significant Business History).
- A funding from an Australian Venture Capital Firm of at least AUD 1 million. (Venture Capital Entrepreneur Stream).
From AUD 7290
485-Temporary Graduate Visa;
A temporary graduate visa is for students who wish to stay in Australia to study or work on a temporary basis after having completed their studies from a recognized Australian institute (at least for 2 years). The two main streams for the Visa type are:
- Post-study Workstream
- Graduate Workstream
- Must hold an eligible Visa.
- The applicant needs to meet additional requisites of the relevant stream.
- Must have age under 50 years.
- Must possess a qualification in CRICOS registered course.
- The applicant must hold a higher education degree for the post-study workstream.
- The applicant must relate to an occupation that is listed on the skilled occupation list for the post-study workstream.
Note:The main applicant of the Visa and everybody else covered by the applicant must be in Australia at the time of visa application and at the time when Visa is finalised.
- For graduate work stream - stay up to 18 months.
- For the post-study work stream - stay for 2-4 years.
From AUD 1535
482-Temporary Skill Shortage Visa
A temporary skill shortage visa permits employers to bring skilled workers from all over the world if they cannot find an appropriate Australian resident for the job. However, the visa also ensures that Australian workers do not miss the opportunity and are always prioritized. These visa holders can work in Australia in their nominated profession for their approved sponsor under one of the three below schemes:
- The labour agreement stream.
- The medium-term stream
- The short term stream
- The applicant must meet the required skills to fill in the position which is nominated by an approved business of an approved occupation.
- Depending upon one’s nominated occupation, visa stream and other circumstances they can stay in Australia for 1-4 years.
From AUD 1175
489-Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa
This temporary visa type is specially designed for people whose skills, abilities and experience lie within the demand in the specific states or regional territories in Australia. This Visa might help the applicant to get a permanent skilled regional visa. (887)
The Three Pathways To This Visa Are:
- The invited pathway
- The extended stay pathway
- The subsequent entry pathway
- a minimum of 65 points.
- proficiency in English.
- Relevant occupation as per the list.
- A visa from subclass, 475, 495, 487, 496. (for extended stay pathway).
- For invited pathway, one must be invited to apply.
- suitable skillset for the occupation.
Note:A sponsorship from a territory or state in Australia is mandatory and. The applicant must select an occupation from the relevant occupation list.
From 3755 AUD.
188-BUSINESS INNOVATION AND INVESTMENT VISA
The Visa type permits the applicant to own and manage a business in Australia, under the Business Innovation Scheme. The Business Innovation and Investment Provisional Visa lets one to undertake an entrepreneurial task in Australia, under the entrepreneur stream and to conduct the business and investment activity under the Investor Stream. Apart from the basic investor scheme there is also a significant investor stream and premium investor stream.
From 4985 AUD